Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2/18/15

My favorite food: Pasta
Foods I'd like to avoid: Bacon Chocolate
My favorite things to learn: Baseball
My favorite color: Red
My best friends are: My sports homies
My favorite games to play: Subway Surfer
My favorite books: Books that read to you
My favorite movies or TV shows: Big Bang Theory
My favorite holiday: My Birthday
Things I do well: Sports
Things I need to practice more: Sports
My favorite place to go: Dairy Queen
My favorite family activities: Wii
My favorite thing to do outside: Sports
My favorite chore: Getting the trash ready
My least favorite chore: none
What I want to be when I grow up: A business man
A place I want to visit: Paradise
My favorite part of the year: Summer
My favorite part of each day: 300- 1200 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment