Tuesday, February 10, 2015

2/10/15

Think about the quote above. What does this mean to you? How could this apply to your life? How could this apply to your school work (especially Web Design!)?  I would love to give you less work in class if it meant you were going to focus harder on the work. Do you think you would get more out of it? Would that work for you? Why or why not?
You will not have to work as long if you focus on what you are doing. If I am focused on getting my homework done and I finish it in 10 minutes I will save time that I could be doing other things. You are focused on finishing your website, you finish it, then work on codecademy and never have any homework. Yes, if we focused harder and had less to do that would be a lot better so we dont have to type all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment